RETURNS & PRIVACY POLICIES
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchases from Little Shop of Horrors Costumery. So if your item is damaged or faulty please contact us ASAP within 7 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note we have a no refund policy for change of mind or party cancellations although you may return your item for an exchange only within 7 days.
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- If you have received a FAULTY ITEM we are terribly sorry! Email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed photos of the item so we can arrange a solution for you right away!
- We accept claims within 7 days of purchase for EXCHANGE, REFUND or STORE CREDIT.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind or party cancellations so please choose carefully.
- We cannot accept returns for makeup, special effects makeup, contact lenses, hosiery, under garments, wigs dental items & earrings due to Australian health & hygiene regulations. Cosmetics products cannot be returned.
- Items must be returned in the original condition - swing tags attached, original packaging, unworn, unwashed. We suggest trying shoes on carpet to avoid any scuff marks. Please keep the item clean from animal fur, makeup stains & cigarette smoke. We reserve the right to reject any items that are returned in unsaleable condition.
- The customer is responsible for the return postage costs, unless there was an error with the order. In this case we will cover all costs to ensure you are not out of pocket.
- All returns are processed within 2 days of arriving back at Little Shop of Horrors Costumery (there may be some slight delays on processing returns during busy times)
- Sorry No Returns on Sale and Clearance items. Please read the descriptions carefully on Clearance items.
- We recommend that you use a recorded delivery method to return items to us. Until the items arrive back at our warehouse they are your responsibility, and if they are lost in transit, you will be responsible for claiming compensation from your postal service.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
1. Send us an email to email@example.com including why you need to return your item and include photos of any damages etc
2. Drop in to Little Shop of Horrors Costumery to process your return with our customer service team at : 6/1 Watt Road Mornington Victoria Monday - Saturday 10am - 5pm
We hold customer service very highly at Little Shop of Horrors Costumery and want all our customers to walk away from their experience happy with the service they have been provided and loving their new goodies! So we will do anything to make sure this is so!
If you have any questions about a product or our returns process please call us on (03) 5977 1288 as we are happy to help in any way we can!
Our Little shop of Horrors Costumery online store takes our customers privacy & security very seriously. Our team knows that often for a first time buyer, it can be difficult to know who you can trust with your details so you can rest assured that the Little Shop of Horrors Costumery webstore is 100% safe & secure.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the current Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
We will NEVER sell share or trade your personal information with third parties.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Little Shop of Horrors Costumery
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To customize future shopping for you and improve our store.
All information collected will be safely and securely stored.
All prices are in AUD and inclusive of GST.
We encourage our customers to pay using PayPal or Afterpay, companies known for their internet security and amazing satisfaction level. If you do not have accounts with these companies, please consider signing up. We also offer secure credit card and AMEX payments which are processed using our Bendigo Bank Payment Gateway. In the case that we are required to take your Credit Card details over the phone, those details will be kept in a secure location until the details are process and they are then destroyed as soon as the payment has cleared. You may also pay by credit card, eftpos or cash in store if you choose to collect your items.
COMPLAINTS & QUERIES
If you have any questions regarding the security of your order or information, or if you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org